Project Veritas recently released a video featuring "Jordon Trishton Walker," Pfizer executive who revealed shocking new info. But finding anything about him is tough. Here is what I've found so far.
Keep the hard copies safe. The Wayback Machine will (and has) deleted pages at the request of the owner.
Ditto! I think we can do some great collaboration
Great conversation with Ms Lerman by phone over the weekend...looking forward to putting out heads together on some upcoming research, strategy and more. Thanks , Ms. Lerman, was really great to meet you outside of this comment forum!
Hello Ms Lerman,
Thank you for your feedback.
Please note that all of my research on this individual has been done to preserve the data found on the public internet sources and also to consolidate those findings from those sources on the night of the first PV video drop. I won't take a position on whether or not everything he shared about himself is true or not, but as PV said and as I would also say: what he said HE said, not anyone else. What I have found mostly supports what PV stated about this individual at and near the time of this collection. The only one that will ever know everything about Jordon Walker is Jordon Walker. My job is to provide what I found, cite where I found it, and when possible or appropriate, provide my best analytical assessment of what the collected data means or could mean. (I will add this: Jordon Walker is not the story I care about currently, but he has provided some excellent leads thanks to the great elicitation work of Project Veritas).
Though I never stand on the authority of my resume I will say that I am always careful about what I publish, the findings I share, and which analytic assessments I offer.
BTW, I know Brownstone well and highly respect their work. I am also a friend of several of its members, including Jeffrey Tucker. So please feel free to get in contact with me via my phone number or email (which I give permission for them to provide to you and you only) if you would like to discuss our respective findings and methodologies. Happy to discuss privately or we can set up a public discussion (which would be a great way for both of us to share more of what we know to a wider audience). It would be a great opportunity to learn from each other about our findings and methodologies and to share these with a larger audience so that they could benefit from such a discussion.
Finally, I applaud you for doing what I encourage everyone to do, always: Investigate Everything. I hope to hear from you!
After sifting thru many different theories and hypotheses, and based on what’s been happening today, I think I figured it out:
Republicans are desperate to out-DeSantis DeSantis now that they realize so many voters regard his Covid stance as heroic (whereas they were too cowardly to take a stand when they thought it was unpopular).
DeSantis is getting lots of traction attacking pharma/vax manufacturers.
This story, even if the guy is exposed as a fake, provides grandstanding opportunities to the likes of Rubio, so he can say he’s fighting the good fight too.
So either the guy was entrapping Project Veritas on behalf of Republican operatives or PV and the guy together worked to create a situation Republican politicians could exploit.
Hi Brian, to me it looks like nothing in his bio adds up.
Here are some inconsistencies and strangenesses about all the info on Walker you provided: (I'm of the opinion that he might very well be a fake, so we need to be very very careful - I write for Brownstone https://brownstone.org/author/debbie-lerman/, in case you need my Covid warrior bonafides.)
1) Why all the aliases? I've never met a legitimate doctor with so many different name combos
2) in the May 18, 2020 article about Covid treatments, his name as an author is listed without an MD (whereas one of the other authors has it), although he supposedly graduated from Med School in 2018.
2) His date of NYS licensure (which needs to be verified - I'm not going to do that now, but somebody should) is October 2021, right in the middle of when he's supposed to be working as a consultant at Pfizer. What's that about?
3) all his research is on urology and is very very basic - not someone a recruiter would look at and consider a candidate for a brilliant research or consulting career. Of course, there the equity and inclusion factor, but still...
4) On the match list from 2018 it says he went to USC, but his resume says UT and Yale, no mention of USC
5) the match list says he matched with a program at Tufts Medical Center and the USNews profile says he did a urology residency there 2018-2020 but his resume says he was a resident at Mass General (a Harvard hospital) June 2018-Nov 2019.
6) Urology residencies are extremely hard to get into and are FIVE YEARS long. https://www.massgeneral.org/urology/education-and-training/harvard-urologic-surgery-residency-program.
Did he drop out after a year?
7) The timing of his various academic and professional positions doesn't add up. On his resume under experience it says 6 years, but he only worked as a consultant starting in November 2021 and had a year of work 2013-2014, presumably before medical school (whichever one he might have attended - or not?)
8) none of the people he follows or who follow him are people of color. You might say this is a racist comment, but in my experience with friends who are in different racial communities, there is usually at least a 50% representation of their own racial group in their social media friend community, and usually much higher.
9) his pinterest profile has nothing that looks like he actually pinned - all totally generic
10) There is absolutely nothing about this guy before 2019 that says top pharma exec in charge or worldwide operations. Highly, highly suspicious.